A user will be understood as any person who browses the website www.insidecosmeticslab.com, from now on, simply the website.
The editor will be understood as the owner of the website, INSIDE COSMETICS LAB SL and is identified in the legal notice.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with their authorization. If at any time you wish to revoke this authorization, you may do so without hindrance. To do this, you can view the section: Deactivation or elimination of cookies, which is described in these policies.
changes . that may have occurred since the last visit made.
Definition and function of cookies:
Cookies are information that is stored in the user’s browser of a website to be able to consult the previous activity they have had, as well as remember certain data for a next visit. They can also be called web beacons, pixels, bugs, trackers, but for the purposes of these policies, they will be understood only as cookies.
They usually store technical data, usage statistics, profile customization, links to social networks, management of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to be able to adapt the website to the user’s needs and configurations, thus improving the experience. of navigation, not accepting them could hinder the service
that the website wishes to offer.
They are not virus files, spam, trojans, worms, spyware, or advertising programming, whether static on the page or in pop-up window format. The stored information refers to the browser (Internet Explorer,
Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not to the user. To verify this, you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers that you can configure different preferences in each one. .
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Cookies can be:
1. Own: when they are managed by the website editor himself. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third parties: when they are managed by a natural or
legal person other than the editor.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Depending on the function they fulfill, cookies can be:
1. Techniques: They allow the operational management of the website, so that the user can navigate it without problem. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of a product or service, manage payment, control fraud, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through of social networks, among many other functions that it may have.
2. Preferences or personalization: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can navigate the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the website depending on the user’s browser type, background colors used, profile image, among others.
3. Analysis or measurement: they allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on the website and on others that are the
property of the cookie manager, for example, the time spent on a certain page, the hours and days of increased traffic.
4. Behavioral advertising: these are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the user.5. Advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the website has, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Some cookies may be multipurpose, that is, fulfilling 2 or more functions.
Types of cookies according to their duration:
Depending on the period of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment, cookies can be:
to. Session: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, for example, a list of chosen products, a
specific selection of photographs, etc.
b. Persistent: These are a type of cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed
for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Consequences of deactivating cookies
• The data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the editor from knowing how to improve.
• You will not be able to share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
• You will not be able to make comments on the blog
• Third-party advertising cannot be displayed, reducing income for those who use this modality.
• On certain web domain sites, your browsing may be considered spam because you cannot be identified.
This list is merely illustrative, not limiting. If the user has deleted the cookies, and wishes to browse this
website again, they must accept the cookies once again.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, behavioral advertising. The cookies used by this website are detailed below, however, due to the technical impossibility that this may generate, the cookies used by third parties cannot be shown exactly, but every effort has been made so that the user has all the necessary information.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies.
The Editor cannot carry out this action for the user, he must carry it out responsibly and individually in each browser and/or device that so wishes.
As each browser has different configurations, the user must go to the help part of each one to see the particular case. This section mentions the most common ones, however due to updates to the browsers or operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always refer to the user manuals of their browser; this guide is merely indicative.
• Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to configure cookies
or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit Chrome help.
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es (if you want you can shorten it or make a hyperlink, the same for the
• Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – Advanced Options.
Configure as desired. For more information you can visit the browser’s own help section
• Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure as you want. For more information you can visit the browser’s help section https://www.mozilla.org/es ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
• Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired settings. For more information you can visit
Apple help https://support.apple.com/es es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Notices related to cookies
The Editor is not responsible for any technical failures that the user may encounter on the website or in their browser due to incorrect handling of the deactivation or elimination of cookies. The user must at all times verify the information about their deactivation or elimination. in the help section of your browser. The user assumes the
responsibility of eliminating or deactivating cookies in their browser and therefore, assumes the consequences that arise from this.
At any time the user may communicate with The Editor via email.